Ohbot Programmable AI Robot + Glow-eyes
A preassembled and tested Ohbot 2.1 which can be controlled with Ohbot Windows App, Python or Scratch.
Ohbots 'sense' spoken words and recognise faces and movements. They can be programmed to 'think' using either a graphical block programming language or Python textual language.
- Ohbot is an educational robot for blocks/Python programming and introduction to AI, at school or at home. Emulates human face movements and can be programmed to talk and interact in many languages.
- Simply plug Ohbot to your computer and start programming amazing projects! - Works on Windows, Pi, Mac or Chromebook.
- Includes a structured sequence of real-world problem solving activities designed for children 7 and up that support the development of computational thinking.
- Integrates with other maker tools: Arduino, Micro:bit.
How can you use robotics and coding to enhance literacy in the classroom?
Using Ohbot, a programmable robot head, to speak dialogue and write poetry, key literacy skills are demonstrated and developed in a fun way using STEM through robotics and coding.
Ohbots 'act' using motors and sound. They can be made to look around, blink and smile. Each servo can be set to a precise position and they can speak by converting words into sound. Ohbot's speech comes from speakers or headphones attached to a computer.
Each pack includes:
- Ohbot v2.1 preassembled
- Dual USB cable
- 4 user licenses per Ohbot for our block programming software (requires a PC running Windows)
- Access to our Python library which works with Raspberry Pi, Windows, Mac and Unix.
- Access to our Scratch website which works with Chromebooks, Windows, Mac, Raspberry Pi and Unix.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Order by 11:00 a.m. for same day dispatch
- Standard Deliveries to mainland UK normally arrive in 2-4 business days
- Premium Deliveries arrive next business day
- Business days are Monday to Friday and exclude Bank Holidays
- Large orders or school bundles might take an extra 2-3 days
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
on all orders under £100
|Standard up to 4 days service (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
DPD Next Day
Free on all orders over £100 or £5.99 on all orders under £100
DPD fully trackable next day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
We provide our customers with a one-hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait all day.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 30 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - email@example.com
Order enquiries, purchase orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!