Ohbot Programmable AI Robot
A preassembled and tested Ohbot 2.1 which can be controlled with Ohbot Windows App, Python or Scratch.
Ohbots 'sense' spoken words and recognise faces and movements. They can be programmed to 'think' using either a graphical block programming language or Python textual language.
- Ohbot is an educational robot for blocks/Python programming and introduction to AI, at school or at home. Emulates human face movements and can be programmed to talk and interact in many languages.
- Simply plug Ohbot to your computer and start programming amazing projects! - Works on Windows, Pi, Mac or Chromebook.
- Includes a structured sequence of real-world problem solving activities designed for children 7 and up that support the development of computational thinking.
- Integrates with other maker tools: Arduino, Micro:bit.
How can you use robotics and coding to enhance literacy in the classroom?
Using Ohbot, a programmable robot head, to speak dialogue and write poetry, key literacy skills are demonstrated and developed in a fun way using STEM through robotics and coding.
Ohbots 'act' using motors and sound. They can be made to look around, blink and smile. Each servo can be set to a precise position and they can speak by converting words into sound. Ohbot's speech comes from speakers or headphones attached to a computer.
Each pack includes:
- Ohbot v2.1 preassembled
- Dual USB cable
- 4 user licenses per Ohbot for our block programming software (requires a PC running Windows)
- Access to our Python library which works with Raspberry Pi, Windows, Mac and Unix.
- Access to our Scratch website which works with Chromebooks, Windows, Mac, Raspberry Pi and Unix.