Sphero Mini Description
The Sphero Mini robot ball packs a ton of fun into a tiny programmable robot the size of a ping pong ball. Equipped with a gyroscope, accelerometer, and colorful LED lights, this educational robot is more than a mini robot toy. Sphero Mini lets you drive, play games, and code using our free apps.
Sphero Mini is the perfect entry into robotics for beginners!
- LED lights glow in tons of colors
- Contains gyroscope, motor encoders, and accelerometer sensors
- Interchangeable shells allow customization with several color options available
Sphero Mini Packaging
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.Change Your Mind. Change Your Shell.
Colorful, interchangeable shells are available, so you can easily switch one out to suit your mood.
Sphero goes #BeyondCode|
Sphero provides a STEAM-based tool set unbounded in its potential. Sphero uses programmable robots and STEM kits to foster students’ creativity through discovery and play while laying the foundation for computer science and other STEM fundamentals. Our program goes #BeyondCode with collaborative play-based activities, nurturing students’ imagination unmatched by other STEM education programs. Cross-platform apps are approachable for all skill levels so you can foster learning and creativity in any grade.
What's in the box?
- Sphero Mini
- Micro USB charging cable
- 3 Mini Traffic Cones
- 6 Mini Bowling Pins
- Connect to Sphero Play app and Sphero Edu app to play STEM games and learn to code
- Compatible with Sphero Edu app for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire OS, macOS, Windows, & Chrome OS
- Compatible with Sphero Play app for iOS, Android, & Amazon Fire OS
- Compatible with Swift Playgrounds for iOS