The LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential Set has been invented to introduce primary school students to STEAM learning and robotics through fun. BricQ Motion will allow students to learn how to build a robot in a classroom using over 500 LEGO elements, mini-figures, gears, bricks, springs and more. It is the perfect kit that combines physical engineering, programming and excitement.
The LEGO Education BricQ Motion Essential Set is an easy-to-use STEAM learning tool that is ideal for primary school-aged children. It is a fantastic robotics kit for schools, including 523 LEGO easy-build elements, four mini-figures, gears, weight bricks, springs, a measurement element, a paper holder and more.
The BricQ Motion Prime Set introduces teachers and students to a comprehensive STEAM learning experience with 2 units of 7 x 45-minutes lessons. Teachers and students will have access to various assets, such as engaging videos, printable worksheets, lesson plans, teacher videos, and assessment rubrics. Therefore, any teacher will benefit from being fully supported with a professional development program when introducing creative robotics to schools.
The set is suitable for children aged 6 years and over.
What’s included in the BricQ Motion Essential Set?
- 523 LEGO elements in the set include 4 mini-figures and a variety of easy-build elements, gears, weight bricks, springs, a measurement element, a paper holder and more
- Sturdy storage box with colour-coded sorting trays for easy classroom management
- 2 printed building instructions for models used in the lessons, plus additional building inspiration
- Replacement elements are also included
- 2 units of 7 x 45-minute lessons (1 each for lower and upper primary grades), plus math, language and art extensions for additional learning
- Informative briefing materials in each lesson plan give even the most inexperienced teachers the confidence they need to deliver engaging lessons.
What are the benefits of the LEGO Education BricQ Motion Essential Set?
With the BricQ Motion Essential Set, students will have the opportunity to:
- Develop problem-solving skills as they investigate push and pull forces.
- Apply scientific inquiry skills to show how the forces acting on an object can change its motion.
- Practice application of cause and effect & balanced and unbalanced forces to design, develop, and optimise a solution.
- Strengthen oral communication skills as students participate in collaborative conversations to present their ideas and identify solutions.
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
|Standard UK Delivery||
£2.95 or FREE on orders over £25
|2-3 business days (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
UK Premium Next Working Day Delivery
£5.99 or FREE on orders over £50
Next business day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at email@example.com and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Order enquiries, purchase orders - email@example.com
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!