STRAWBEES ROBOTIC INVENTIONS FOR MICRO:BIT – 10 PACK
You can build and code robots that move! This kit integrates the micro:bit using the playful world of Strawbees building to add robotic capabilities.
- Robotics with micro:bit
- Snap-on electronics
- Add-on to micro:bit
- Ages 8-14
- 10-20 Students
- 130 pieces
A classroom set of 10 robotics boards to make it even easier to attach and program servo motors with the micro:bit! You can also control two RGB-pixel lights to create a full light spectrum for a show. This board comes with a removable Strawbees building clip to snap connectors and straws for making robots or mechanical structures like a crane.
Write in Microsoft MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries.
This is an add-on kit and requires the purchase of another Strawbees product for building robots with building pipes and connectors.
Make physical and mechanical inventions with Micro:bit.
Physical Computing – extend programming to the physical world beyond the computer screen with creating interactive projects with the Strawbees building system.
Electronic Building Set – all electronics easily connect to Strawbees connectors and straws.
All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project.
- Strawbees Robotics boards for the micro:bit × 10
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 10
- Servo motors 120 (SM-S2309S) × 10
- Servo motor mounts white × 20
- Servo motor arms × 30
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 30
- Mini screwdrivers × 10
- Servo extension cables × 10
- Poster × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This kit does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.
This kit does not include Strawbees connectors or straws.
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
|Standard UK Delivery||
£2.95 or FREE on orders over £25
|2-3 business days (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
UK Premium Next Working Day Delivery
£5.99 or FREE on orders over £50
Next business day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at email@example.com and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Order enquiries, purchase orders - email@example.com
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!