Botley Coding Robot Activity Set description
Engage and inspire young learners in STEM with our next generation of Learning Resources coding robot, Botley! 100% screen-free, Learning Resources Botley is the ideal introduction to coding. This comprehensive kit provides you with countless ways to program and use this coding robot; no smartphone or tablets required!
Botley The Coding Robot Activity Set highlights
- Botley engages children as young as 5 years in a basic form of coding utilising step coding and logic
- Encouraging early programming skills will develop critical thinking and problem solving in young learners
- Children can easily program Botley to perform a variety of actions:
- Move forward (one step at a time)
- Turn left
- Turn right
- Reverse (one step at a time)
- Detect object
- Avoid object
- Make a sound
- Loop, to repeat a step or sequence
- Children can program up to 80 steps in one sequence
- Once a sequence has been programmed press transmit and watch Botley roll!
- One step is approximately 20cm
- Introduce smart logic with the object detection feature
- Botley features LED lights on the top that show the direction of each step
- Botley has a special sensor underneath, draw a bold black line and watch Botley follow it
- This bumper Botley set comes with everything you need to create obstacle courses for endless hours of fun:
- Botley The Coding Robot
- Easy-to-use Remote Programmer
- Detachable Robot Arms
- 40 Coding Cards
- Six boards
- A sheet of stickers for customisation
- A variety of accessories to create obstacles and activities for Botley: Eight sticks, 12 cubes, two cones, two flags, two balls and a goal
- Encourage children to layout the coding cards in their desired sequence before programming Botley. This will help them plan and visualise Botley's path
- Detachable robot arms enable Botley to move objects. Why not program Botley to move a ball into the goal!?
- Botley measures 13cm W x 7cm H x 8.5cm D
- Botley requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Remote Programmer requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Multilingual activity guide includes a variety of activity ideas
Take a look at our other Botley The Coding Robot
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
on all orders under £100
|Standard up to 4 days service (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
DPD Next Day
Free on all orders over £100 or £5.99 on all orders under £100
DPD fully trackable next day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
We provide our customers with a one-hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait all day.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at email@example.com and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Order enquiries, purchase orders - email@example.com
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!