Sphero Education Pack - Why just have 1 when you can have 12?
The Sphero Education Pack is a box of 12 x SPRK+ with everything you need to get up and running. The SPRK+ is the perfect tool for the classroom and this pack contains enough for a whole classroom to get involved. This kit has been put together for educators and instructors to help engage kids in the future of robotics and engineering.
Sphero SPRK + 12 Pack
What is SPRK+?
SCHOOLS - PARENTS - ROBOTS - KIDS
The Sphero SPRK+ is the perfect educational tool for inspiring young minds through connected play and discovery. This tennis-ball-sized robot is programmed and control from your smartphone or tablet. There are lots of things you can do with a SPRK+, it’s all about using your imagination.
You can simply drive it about through obstacles or use apps to learn programming and coding for robotics.
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Maths)
Is the SPRK+ durable?
It’s WATERPROOF, SHOCKPROOF and SCRATCH-RESISTANT. Meaning you can be as creative as you like, without having to worry about damaging it. This tough little ball inspires creativity without restriction from its design. The SPRK+ ball also has a clear case so you can see everything going on inside of it.
12 x Sphero SPRK+
12 x Inductive charging base with USB charging cable
12 x Maze tape, 360 degree protractors and sticker sheets
12 x Quick Start guide to get you rolling
Watch a video about Sphero SPRK
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
on all orders under £100
|Standard up to 4 days service (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
DPD Next Day
Free on all orders over £100 or £5.99 on all orders under £100
DPD fully trackable next day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
We provide our customers with a one-hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait all day.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at email@example.com and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Order enquiries, purchase orders - email@example.com
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!