Sphero Mini Activity Kit Description
Get started learning STEAM at home with The Sphero Mini At-Home Learning Starter Kit. No coding experience necessary. This kit includes a Mini, 28-piece construction set, 30 step-by-step, project-based lesson cards, and a parent-friendly guide to help facilitate STEM learning at home.
Drive and game with the Sphero Play App or code and learn to code with the Sphero Edu App. Complete all the challenges and games and then create your own fun—the possibilities are endless!
- Each Kit comes with 30 STEM-inspired activity cards and lessons for independent and guided learning, bowling pins, and cones to build mazes, design obstacle courses, construct towers, play croquet, and more.
- This kit includes a parent-friendly guide to support beginner programmers and an introduction to STEAM. Ideal for educators to send home with students for individualized learning that can be easily facilitated and guided by parents.
- Use the guided activity cards and accessories to learn the basics of STEAM and computer science principles.
- Control your robot toy using various drive modes or use Sphero Mini as a game controller for arcade-style games with the Sphero Play app
- Learn to code by using the Blocks drive mode for basic drag and drop coding commands or take your programming further with the Sphero Edu app
Sphero Mini Activity Kit Highlights
- 15 STEM-inspired Activity Cards to build mazes, design obstacle courses, construct towers, play croquet, and more
- Includes construction set, activity cards, pins, cones, and a robotic ball cover
- LED lights glow in tons of colors
- Contains gyroscope, motor encoders, and accelerometer sensors
- Connect to Sphero Play app and Sphero Edu app to play STEM games and learn to code
- Compatible with Sphero Edu app for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire OS, macOS, Windows, & Chrome OS
- Compatible with Sphero Play app for iOS, Android, & Amazon Fire OS
- Compatible with Swift Playgrounds for iOS
Watch a Video of Sphero Mini Activity Kit
Hands-On STEAM Learning for the Creators of Tomorrow
The tiny, wildly popular app-enabled robotic ball now comes with even more to explore! The Sphero Mini Activity Kit has everything little inventors need to get rolling, coding, and playing within minutesStep-by-Step Learning
Learn the fundamentals of STEM and coding by following the step-by-step activity cards with 15 challenges and games that offer hours of hands-on learning and playBuild. Play. Learn. Code
For the first time ever, Sphero’s Mini now combines a 28-piece construction kit with step-by-step Activity Cards to help expand play time and imagination. Discover 15 games and challenges.
Sphero goes #BeyondCodeSphero provides a STEAM-based tool set unbounded in its potential. Sphero uses programmable robots and STEM kits to foster students’ creativity through discovery and play while laying the foundation for computer science and other STEM fundamentals. Our program goes #BeyondCode with collaborative play-based activities, nurturing students’ imagination unmatched by other STEM education programs. Cross-platform apps are approachable for all skill levels so you can foster learning and creativity in any grade.
What's in the Box?
- 30 STEM-inspired activity and lesson cards for independent and guided learning
- Pins and cones for games and obstacles
- Sphero Mini robotic ball with a clear shell
- LED lights that glow in tons of colors
- Contains gyroscope, motor encoders, and accelerometer sensors
- Robotic ball cover
- Charging cable
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
on all orders under £100
|Standard up to 4 days service (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
DPD Next Day
Free on all orders over £100 or £5.99 on all orders under £100
DPD fully trackable next day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
We provide our customers with a one-hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait all day.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at email@example.com and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Order enquiries, purchase orders - email@example.com
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!