The NAO6 is the latest generation of the brilliant NAO humanoid robot family. Having continuously evolved from the 1st generation, this 6th generation model gives even more performance and greater capabilities than ever before. Improvements have been made in virtually every area as well as a host of new features such as a dual-mode camera and auto-focus.
NAO is still the most widely used humanoid robot for academic purposes worldwide. The robot creates a unique human-robot interaction experience and is a renowned teaching aid for use in areas such as robotics, systems and control and computer sciences. Use NAO to explore programming, sensors, interaction with people and the environment and much more.
The robot is capable of autonomous movement, and can converse with anyone as well as identifying objects and interacting with its environment. Anyone can write the programs that let NAO know what you want it to do, the graphical interface of the Choregraphe software.
Students can explore event-based, sequential or parallel programming using the configurable behaviour boxes. You can also create your own behaviours, as well as using Python to write more complex scripts.
NAO robot can be programmed by either connecting an Ethernet cable between the robot and your computer, or via a WiFi connection. The software suite is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
Note: Please note that these robots can only be supplied to educational establishments.
- Robot supplied with 2-year warranty
- NAO robot stands 58cm tall and is packed full of technology
- Humanoid body with 25 degrees of freedom for realistic movement
- 1-Year maintenance extension available
NAO can only be supplied to schools, colleges and universities. To find out more, please contact email@example.com or call us and speak to a member of the Education Team.
Free 'How to Program NAO' e-books can be downloaded here
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
|Standard UK Delivery
|£3.99 or FREE on orders over £50
|2-4 business days (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
UK Premium Next Working Day Delivery
£6.99 or FREE on orders over £50
Next business day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
We love email. Send us a friendly one with a little about what you’re looking for, and we’ll be happy to answer questions and help you figure out what best fits your needs.
What to expect: One of our education experts will respond to your email within a 48 hours, or sometimes a few seconds. Depending on the information you provided, we may ask a few additional questions or provide you with some information of our own. After that, let’s see where this goes… ❤️🤖
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
General questions - email@example.com
Order enquiries, purchase orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!