TETRIX® MAX R/C Robotics Set
Featuring heavy-duty, aircraft-grade aluminum elements for construction, powerful drive motors, and expandable capabilities, TETRIX® provides the ideal platform for creativity. Designed to provide one student or a team of up to four students with the hardware to design remote-controlled robots, this set ensures you won’t miss any parts needed to finish your classroom projects.
What You'll Get
- Gamepad-style, four-channel wireless controller
- R/C motor controller and mounting kit
- 670+ building elements
- Structural, motion, and hardware elements including a variety of wheels, gears, channels, flats, and connectors
- Two TorqueNADO motors, motor cables, and two 180-degree standard-scale servo motors
- Rechargeable battery pack and charger
- On/off switch and assembly tools
- Sturdy storage bin, lid, and sorting tray
- Printed builder’s guide – a robust teacher’s resource packed with instructions for building three models, safety information, resources, activities, and more
*Please note the color of the wireless controller might vary.