- 3.7V Rechargeable LiPo battery
- 1000mAh capacity
- 5C discharge (up to 5A continuous)
- Compatible with the
- Please verify the polarity of the connector before using this battery as it may differ from the image
Battery for Makeblock mBot Description
The 3.7V, 1000mAh, 5C LiPo Battery for MakeBlock mBot is perfect for your small robot applications. To power your project, you will need to insert this battery into the Li Battery Shell that's included in the kits.
Note: Due to the requirements of shipping these batteries and restrictions from shipping companies, only two batteries can be shipped together at one time. If more than two batteries are added to your cart you will be unable to complete your order. Additionally, this product cannot be shipped air and must be shipped ground. Please select a Ground shipping method. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
on all orders under £100
|Standard up to 4 days service (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
DPD Next Day
Free on all orders over £100 or £5.99 on all orders under £100
DPD fully trackable next day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
We provide our customers with a one-hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait all day.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at email@example.com and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Order enquiries, purchase orders - email@example.com
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!
Sphero goes #BeyondCode
Sphero provides a STEAM-based tool set unbounded in its potential. Sphero uses programmable robots and STEM kits to foster students’ creativity through discovery and play while laying the foundation for computer science and other STEM fundamentals. Our program goes #BeyondCode with collaborative play-based activities, nurturing students’ imagination unmatched by other STEM education programs. Cross-platform apps are approachable for all skill levels so you can foster learning and creativity in any grade.
Create iridescent experiences with BOLT programmable robots
STEM kit for schools that’s more than just a robot
Sphero BOLT is a programmable robot ball that you can drive and code, providing endless opportunities for students to be creative and have fun while developing fundamental STEM skills. When used in a STEM curriculum, this educational robotics kit lets students learn programming skills, complete hands-on activities, and share their creations with the classroom.
Advanced robotic sensors and LED matrix
BOLT's programmable sensors include a compass, light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, motor encoders, and infrared communications, along with an eye-catching 8x8 LED matrix that can animate and display real-time data.
Educational Robot Built To Learn & Play
Featuring a durable scratch-proof clear plastic shell and inductive charging for 3+ hours of play in the classroom, Sphero BOLT is a waterproof robot that connects to smart devices via Bluetooth so students can see their code and creations come to life.
Simple, Inductive charging. 3+ hours of play & learn time.
Motor Encoders, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, 8x8 Matrix, Infrared, Compass, Light Sensor.
Clear, Durable, Waterproof, Scratch Resistant.
Shell is sealed and does not open.
Height: 73mm, Width 73mm, Weight 200g. About as big as a baseball.
Sphero's most widely used in-school robot.
This is Sphero BOLT
With a striking 8x8 LED matrix and advanced sensors, the Sphero BOLT™ app-enabled robot provides endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning.
More Than Just A Robot
- Programmable 8x8 LED light matrix
- 1-3 Year warranty
- Free APPS: Chrome, Mac, PC, iOS, Android,
- Free STEM activities
- Integrations: Google Classroom, Clever
What's in the Box
- Power Pack case
- 15x Sphero BOLT Robots
- 15x Inductive Charging Cradles with USB cables
- 15x Protractors with heading, directions, and clock
- 15x Clear Turbo Covers
- 15x Maze Tape Rolls
- 124x Stickers
- Quick Start Guide to get you rolling