Artie, the coding and drawing robot.
Say hello to Learning resources Artie, where coding meets creativity! Children will develop left and right-brain skills with Artie 3000™, the coding/drawing robot.
- Primary learners will develop:
- Left-brain skills such as basic programming, geometry and maths as they control Artie
- Right-brain skills such as creativity, imagination and expression as they develop patterns and drawing
With four modes of play: pre-programmed shapes, games, art for colouring and freeform coding, children will love coding Artie to "tell" the robot what to do!
Artie 3000 Highlights
- The easy-to-use drag and drop programming can be used on a Mac, PC or tablet
- Artie 3000 includes:
- Multilingual QuickStart guide
- Three activity cards
- Built-in drag and drop visual programming interface
- Four thin, washable, felt-tip, coloured pens (pink, blue, purple, green) – Artie is also compatible with any similar-sized marker pens
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Artie 3000 measures 15.5cm H x 14cm W
- Features multilingual packaging