Programmable robots help kids learn fundamental STEM concepts through play-based learning and educational STEAM activities. You can use our robots to play educational games, complete coding challenges, and create your own programs. Collaborate with the community and share tips and tricks.
Learning Resources Beaker Creatures Monsterglows Lab
Beaker Creatures is where cool science meets fun collectibles. Uncover the secrets and the science behind the glow with Monsterglow Lab. This real working children’s experiment lab set lets curious young scientists build STEM skills with experiments inspired by biology, chemistry, and astronomy. Explore the 20-page full-colour experiment booklet to learn about bioluminescence, make your own glowing slime and cobwebs, and drop a Reactor Pod into water to discover the ghoulish collectible hiding inside.
Are you ready to make new glowing, ghoulish scientific discoveries? Uncover the secrets and science behind bioluminescence with the Beaker Creatures Monsterglow Lab.
Beaker Creatures Monsterglows Lab Features
- This real working kids' experiment lab set helps your little scientists build STEM skills with fun experiments inspired by biology, chemistry, and astronomy.
- Explore the 20-page full-colour experiment booklet to learn facts about bioluminescence, make your own glowing slime and cobwebs, and more! There are more than 20 spooky experiments to master.
- The Beaker Creatures Monsterglow Lab includes exclusive creature lab components - spin up your glowing creations with the twisting, twirling centrifuge, or activate your black light blaster to trigger a glowing reaction.
- The Beaker Creatures Monsterglow Lab also comes with two Beaker Creatures Reactor Pods featuring collectible glow-in-the-dark Monsterglow creatures to add to your Beaker Creatures collection.
- Set contains all a young scientist needs to get going with glowing: test tube with lid, beaker, flask, hand crank, mixing attachments, centrifuge attachment, full colour activity guide, glow light with base, 2 Monsterglows Reactor Pods, and 3 x AG13 batteries.
- Glow light with base measures 10cm L x 11cm W x 13cm H, and Monsterglow Pods measure 5cm L x 5cm W x 6cm H.
- Includes multilingual activity guide.
Test tube with lid
Full colour activity guide
Glow light with base
2 Monsterglows Reactor Pods
3 x AG13 batteries
Beaker Creatures are where crazy creatures and smart science meets hands-on experiment fun. Check out more of the Beaker Creatures collectibles series designed to encourage early science skills through play.
1. Who are ROBOCUBE?
We at ROBOCUBE are a small privately owned company passionate about technology and offering your children the best educational toys to prepare them for life and the job place of the future, while offering great entertainment value and making playtime fun. Our toys promote creativity, help build problem solving ability and spark lifelong curiosity towards science and technology.
2. How much will the delivery cost?
We offer three types of delivery - standard, next day and international. Our Next Day delivery option is FREE on all UK online orders over £50. We also do international deliveries worldwide, but we advise you to get in touch with us either via email or via the live chat, or phone us on +44(0)1865477802 for a quote and to arrange the best deal for your shipping to your location.
When it arrives
|£2.99 on all orders under £99.99||Standard delivery up to 4 business days, between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
DPD Next Day
Free on all orders over £99.99 or £5.99 on all orders under £99.99
DPD fully trackable next business day (except bank holidays) between 8am - 8pm.
We provide our customers with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait in all day.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
3. Can we purchase robots or STEM kits for our school using Purchase Order?
To order using purchase order, please use the order enquiries form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Information. The name, address, email, phone number and organisation name (in the message field).
- Payment Method (Credit card, wire transfer, cheque...)
- Bill To
- Ship To
- PO Number
- Item Title
Once the purchase order is received, we will email you the invoice to the provided email within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).
4. What kind of STEM kits and robots can I buy on your site?
All of the toys that are sold on our site are educational toys and are meant to support STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Education. As students learn more about coding they understand more about the basics of the natural, social and cultural environment around them. We offer a wide range of products for both the home and for schools as well.
5. What Coding Language do Robots Use?
Our wide range of robots can be programmed with easy drag-and-drop blocks or text-based code, but our programmable robots can also introduce kids to a variety of coding languages including C, C++, Python, Ruby, and OVAL, among others.
With Sphero, Wonder Workshop, Ohbot, Ozobot and other brand apps, kids can code in three different ways:
Draw Programming: This simpler method of programming is intended for younger kids and is simply named "Draw". Users draw lines to program their robot and can modify the speed and color.
Block Programming: Intermediate coders can utilize the familiar block-based drag-and-drop interface. Pre-programmed blocks allow for a wide variety of actions and variables.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to the Robocube team directly at email@example.com.
6. How is 1:1 Coding and Dash’s Neighbourhood adding value?
Coding literacy is one of those essential skills that is becoming more and more necessary in today’s fast paced world. This has become even more so with the increase in distance learning due to the global pandemic and measures around it. With Dash’s Neighbourhood students can learn to program their favourite robot online in a 3D environment using the simple Blockly drag-and-drop programming language and practice with the simulator at home. Teachers have a Class Connect dashboard for added ease and confidence. This way kids can still enjoy group activities with the real robot in the classroom while at the same time having the option to iterate, test and debug on their own with the Blockly app.
7. What Programmable Robots ROBOCUBE offers?
Our robots are app-enabled robots that you control with your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Using apps, you can play, customize, or create your own programs or games. You can also program your robots to add new abilities and expand its capabilities.
Sphero’s newest programmable robot, RVR, is an all-terrain robot designed for advanced users. Code with it, build on it, and hack the robot of your dreams — then take it anywhere.
Ohbot Robotic AI Head 'sense' spoken words and recognise faces and movements.
Clicbot listen, they think, and even react. ClicBot's personality is contagious, and the playful design makes them even more lovable with 1000+ different robots you can build with one kit.
And many more..
8. What can Robots Do?
9. What types of payments do you accept?
We accept a wide variety of payments, including, credit or debit cards, bank transfer, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Shop Pay by Shopify. In case none of these methods work with you (which can happen for some of our customers who are schools or educational institutions) we also accept payment by cheques. You must be 18 or over to make a payment on the robocube.co.uk site.
10. Do you offer educational discounts?
We currently do not offer discounts for schools, but you can find a number of product bundles in our online store. These bundled solutions of robots, accessories, and curricular resources specifically for educational settings to provide you with the best prices we can. Additionally, we run frequent sales. Keep an eye on www.robocube.co.uk!
11. I’m not sure if I’ll be home when my package gets delivered, what are my options?
Our courier will leave a card if you are not home when they attempt to deliver for the first time. Your options are to get the package left with a neighbour, somewhere safe on your property or to get it re-delivered (no more than 3 times). However, for certain items, the courier will require signature.
12. I want to change the delivery address, how can I do that?
You need to select your delivery address when you place your order, however you can change it if the order hasn’t been processed and shipped yet. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can contact the courier company and arrange that. Once your order has been shipped, no changes can be made. Also note that we don’t deliver to PO boxes. However, we do deliver to relocation, hotels, storage and freight forwarding companies as long as you have given your permission to them to accept delivery on your behalf.
13. Can I return the product if I’m not happy with my purchase?
Yes, you can return any item you have purchase within 30 days of provided that the packaging is intact, you provide a valid proof of purchase, we cover the postal costs.
14. What are my rights if the product I have purchased is damaged or faulty?
All our products are covered by a one year warranty, however if your item is damaged on delivery or proves to have a fault we will accept a return. You will need to provide a proof of purchase and the item will be tested once it’s returned to us before we accept it for refund or replacement.
15. When am I entitled for a refund or replacement?
We advise that you let us know about fault or damage as soon as possible. If you notice that the package is visibly damaged on delivery please do not accept delivery and return it immediately.
If however, you discover the fault after assembly we ask you to send a picture or a video of the problem as sometimes the malfunction might be due to an assembly mistake. If however there is damage or a broken part we will always endeavour to replace free of charge (including postal charges). If you prefer to have a refund it’ll be issued as soon as we have received and tested the faulty or damaged item. It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
16. Ordering backordered items
17. I have a query that I cannot find the answer to, what’s the best way to contact you?
You can contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat within UK Office hours Monday to Friday
- Phone: +44(0)1865477802
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - email@example.com
Order enquiries, purchase orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!