Botley 2.0 Activity Set Description
Learning Resources Botley 2.0 The Coding Robot is the next generation of coding fun. Learning Resources Botley 2.0 is easy to use with exciting new features and will have kids as young as five codings in minutes. Program a sequence of up to 150 steps in six directions, watch it put on a light show, set it new challenges, unlock cool features, and more.
Next-generation coding robot and activity set is easy to use and offers multiple ways to code from the first go. Ideal for first timers as well as experienced young coders.
Botley 2.0 Activity Set Highlights
- Perfect for introducing basic coding concepts to children aged five and up.
- Botley 2.0 encourages critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal for introducing STEM learning through play.
- No need for a screen: use the gaming-style Remote Programmer to programme a sequence of up to 150 steps in six directions and watch Botley 2.0 go.
- Botley 2.0’s eyes light up and you can change the color, too. Turn off the lights and watch it put on a light show and dance to the beat.
- As children become more skilled, they can unlock Botley 2.0’s hidden features.
- Use the Activity Set to create STEM challenges and put Botley 2.0’s advanced object detection function to the test.
- Kids will have fun personalizing their robot with the removable face plates and glow-in-the-dark stickers.
- The gaming-style remote features big buttons that are easy for little hands to use. Buttons are also colour-coded to make it fun and easy for kids to get going with coding.
- Contains one Botley 2.0 the Coding Robot, Remote Programmer, two face plates, 40 coding cards, six double-sided boards, 27 obstacle building pieces, and a starter guide with coding challenges.
- Botley 2.0 measures 13cm W x 7cm H x 8.5cm D
- Requires 5 AAA batteries not included.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
- Need an extra Botley? Botley 2.0 The Coding Robot is also available separately!
- Battery count: Requires 5 AAA batteries (not included)