Two Robots in One - Engineer + Warrior! Following the groundbreaking DJI RoboMaster S1, the RoboMaster EP takes learning to the next level. This educational robot offers programming and AI to any classroom. It also brings the official DJI Software Development Kit (SDK), expandable software and hardware, a custom curriculum, and the all-new RoboMaster Youth Tournament. Simply put, the RoboMaster EP is an unrivalled educational tool for students and educators.
Unrivaled Tools for Teaching
Powerful Compatibility Features and Abilities
High-Performance Mechanical Accessories
Stratified Teaching Model
Extensive Teaching Guidance Materials
RoboMaster Youth Tournament
Multi-Round Competition System
Prestigious School & Educational Institution Partnerships
Open DJI SDK
Endless programming possibilities are unlocked when you use SDKs (software development kits). Open DJI SDK is available on the RoboMaster EP and supports more than 50 programmable sensor ports. This allows students to utilize streaming data from sensor modules, video, and audio to program AI applications and experience genuine AI technology.
What's in the box?
- 1 x RoboMaster
- 4 x Omniwheels
- 1 x gripper
- 4 x M3508 gear motors
- 1 x intelligent controller with antennas and inputs (phone connection/controller connection, USB cable
- 4 x sensors
- 1 x infrared sensor
- 1 x DJI F2.4 120° FOV Camera
- 1 x speaker
- 2 x screw boxes
- 1 x port connector
- 1 x cable management system
- 1 x AC power adaptor
- Vision markers for battle mode
- DJI Lower Vehicle Base
- Engineer Carrying Arm
- Warrior Gun Turret
|Motor||Rotational Speed||1000 rpm (Maximum)|
|Maximum Output Power||19 W|
|Charging Voltage||Nominal: 10.8 V
Maximum: 12.6 V
|Battery Life||Up to 35 Minutes (Measured at a constant speed of 2 m/s on a flat surface)
On Standby: Up to 100 Minutes
|Chassis||Speed Range||Forward: 0 to 3.5 m/s
Backward: 0 to 2.5 m/s
Sideways: 0 to 2.8 m/s
|Rotation Speed||600°/s (Maximum)|
|Dimensions||12.6 x 9.4 x 10.6" / 32.0 x 24.0 x 27.0 cm|
|Weight||7.3 lb / 3.3 kg|
5MP Effective Pixels
|Still Image Resolution||2560 x 1440 (Maximum)|
|Video Resolution||FHD: 1920 x 1080 30p (Maximum) HD: 1280 x 720 30p (Maximum)|
DJI Education aims to make cutting-edge technology fun and accessible through a revolutionary approach to allow every youth gets a chance of fulfilling their dreams in tech. To this end, DJI Education has launched the DJI Education Hub––a powerful solution for empowering practical learning in tech innovation, by integrating with DJI’s robotic offerings and providing comprehensive tools that support a wide range of teaching scenarios. Learn more at DJI.
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
|Standard UK Delivery||
£3.99 or FREE on orders over £50
|2-4 business days (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
UK Premium Next Working Day Delivery
£6.99 or FREE on orders over £50
Next business day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
We love email. Send us a friendly one with a little about what you’re looking for, and we’ll be happy to answer questions and help you figure out what best fits your needs.
What to expect: One of our education experts will respond to your email within a 48 hours, or sometimes a few seconds. Depending on the information you provided, we may ask a few additional questions or provide you with some information of our own. After that, let’s see where this goes… ❤️🤖
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
General questions - email@example.com
Order enquiries, purchase orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!