The Fable Start is the ultimate starter kit. It includes 1 Fable Explore! set and 1 Fable Go! Set. All you need for getting started.
The Fable robot makes it fun and easy to teach 21st-century skills and STEM
Fable is a modular construction system. Students can create their own robot in minutes. Students can assemble modules together in many different configurations. Build custom robot bodies, use the inbuilt sensors and program the robot’s movement.
Depending on experience level, students can program using visual blocks (Blockly) or a programming language (Python). After one lesson with Fable students can work toward solving real-world problems. Fable is appropriate for primary school (8+), secondary and higher education.
Fable allows students to materialise their ideas in no time and put them to the test. Fast to build and clean up, leaving more time for teaching.
The use of Fable can elevate understanding of problem-solving techniques and eliminate the fear of failure for students.
Fable makes robotics approachable and easy to learn. Use it in primary schools (8+ years of age), high schools, vocational schools and universities.
The Explore Set contains:
- 1 x Joint module
- 1 x Fable Hub
- 1 x Flex Phone Holder
- 1 x Laser pointer
- 1 x 4XY Module
- 1 x 3D Connector Module
- 1 x Accessory Adapter
- 1 x Throwing Arm incl. Ball
- 1 x Maze incl. Balls
- 1 x Fork
- 1 x Ball Stand incl. Ball
- 2 x USB Cables
- 1 x Box with stand lid
Fable Go! contains:
- 1 x Fable Spin module
- 1 x Dongle
- 1 x Wheel Set
- 1 x Castor Wheel
- 1 x 3D connector
- 1 x 3XY module
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Phone holder
- 1 x Plow
- 1 x Fork
- 1 x Ball Stand incl. ball
- 1 x Lid with stand
- 1 x Box
- 2 x USB cable
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
|Standard UK Delivery||
£2.95 or FREE on orders over £25
|2-3 business days (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
UK Premium Next Working Day Delivery
£5.99 or FREE on orders over £50
Next business day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - email@example.com
Order enquiries, purchase orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!