Splashology! The crazy, water splashing, action fun! Children can use the multiple tools for hands-on experiments in the bath, the beach or even a water table. Learn about volume, buoyancy, water flow and more with this classroom set!
Dive into the wonders of water with this classroom water science kit with the splash-filled experiments for kids of Splashology! Water Lab.
- Ready for the water table, this experiment set teaches STEM at play through water activities for kids that introduce volume, buoyancy, flow, and more with every splish and splash.
- The Splashology! Water Lab supports both guided and open-ended play - follow along with the lab's seven included kids' experiments (which come printed on waterproof cards), or use the pieces to explore every splash and bubble with a teacher’s supervision.
- Ride the waves with the Floaty Boat tray, squirt streams of water with the Splash Syringe, or turn your sink into homemade bubbles kit with the lab's three bubble wands!
- Each of Splashology! Water Lab's pieces is made from durable plastic and foam, so they're ready to use again and again.
- Pieces also wash clean for easy storage until the next wet and wild STEM playtime.
- 2 Foam floaters
- 1 Splash syringe
- 2 Short test tubes with caps
- 1 Tall test tube with cap
- 1 Floater flask with lid
- 1 Round floater flask with stopper
- 3 Bubble wands on a ring
- 1 Floaty-boat tray
- Waterproof experiment cards
- 1 Twisty dropper
- 1 Squeezy bottle
- 1 Water spinner
- 1 Scissor scooper
- Multilingual Water Lab Activity Guide
- Largest part Floating test tube holder measures 21.9cm L x 11.75cm W
When can I expect my delivery?
- Order by 11:00 a.m. for same day dispatch
- Standard Deliveries to mainland UK normally arrive in 2-4 business days
- Premium Deliveries arrive next business day
- Business days are Monday to Friday and exclude Bank Holidays
- Large orders or school bundles might take an extra 2-3 days
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
on all orders under £100
|Standard up to 4 days service (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
DPD Next Day
Free on all orders over £100 or £5.99 on all orders under £100
DPD fully trackable next day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
We provide our customers with a one-hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait all day.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 30 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - email@example.com
Order enquiries, purchase orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!