Programmable robots help kids learn fundamental STEM concepts through play-based learning and educational STEAM activities. You can use our robots to play educational games, complete coding challenges, and create your own programs. Collaborate with the community and share tips and tricks.
What is STEAM Education Primary Solution
What's Included in Makeblock STEAM Education Primary Solution
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Neuron Sensor Block 1
- 4 x SmartPower
- 8 x RGB LED
- 4 x Funny Touch
- 4 x Ranging Sensor
- 8 x LED Panel
- 4 x Funny Switch
- 4 x GND Wire
- 8 x Servo
- 8 x DC Motor
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Neuron Sensor Block 2
- 2 x Dual IR Detector
- 2 x Light Sensor
- 2 x Sound Sensor
- 2 x PIR Sensor
- 2 x Color Sensor
- 2 x Temperature Sensor
- 2 x Soil Moisture Sensor
- 2 x Soil Moisture Probe
- 2 x Gyro Sensor
- 2 x Humiture Sensor
- 4 x LED Strip Driver
- 2 x Buzzer
- 4 x Dual DC Motor Driver
- 4 x Dual Servo Driver
- 2 x Color Identification Card
- 2 x Joystick
- 2 x Temperature Probe
- 4 x LED Strip
- 4 x EL Wire Driver
- 16 x EL Wire
- 2 x Knob
- 2 x Button
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Neuron Sensor Block 3
- 2 xWater Pump
- 24 x Neuron Board
- 4 x Magnet Wire (10 cm)
- 4 x Magnet Wire (20 cm)
- 4 x USB Cable
- 8 x Gel Pad
- 8 x Mini Auxiliary Wheel
- 8 x Wheel
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-mBot Modules
- 4 x Mainboard mCore
- 4 x Chassis
- 4 x Bluetooth Module
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Electronic Modules 1
- 4 x Me Auriga
- 2 x MegaPi Acrylic Bracket
- 2 x MegaPi Pro 4DC Motor Driver
- 2 x MegaPi Pro
- 2 x Power Cord
- 2 x MegaPi Pro Shield for RJ25
- 2 x Bluetooth Module
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Electronic Modules 2
- 2 x Sound Sensor
- 2 x Gas Detection Module
- 4 x Line Follower
- 2 x PIR Motion Sensor
- 4 x Light Sensor
- 8 x RGB LED
- 2 x Flame Sensor
- 4 x Color Sensor
- 4 x RGB Line Follower
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Electronic Modules 3
- 4 x Micro SD Card
- 4 x Ultrasonic Sensor
- 4 x 4 Button
- 4 x 7-segment Display
- 2 x Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 2 x Compass
- 2 x 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor
- 2 x Infrared Receiver decode
- 4 x Audio Player
- 4 x Touch Sensor
- 4 x Potentiometer
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Electronic Modules 4
- 2 x Temperature Sensor
- 4 x LED Matrix
- 2 x Me TFT LCD Screen-2.4 Inch
- 2 x Slide Potentiometer
- 4 x LED RGB Strip (0.5m)
- 4 x RJ25 Adapter
- 4 x LED RGB Strip (1m)
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Electronic Modules 5
- 8 x Micro Switch B
- 4 x Bluetooth Controller
- 4 x IR Controller
- 4 x Bluetooth Dongle
- 4 x Joystick
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Electronic Modules 6
- 2 x AC to DC 12V/3A Wall Adapter Power Supply For Arduino / Meduino
- 4 x Adapter For 18650 Lithium Battery
- 6 x USB type B Cable
- 16 x RJ25 Cable 50 cm
- 8 x RJ25 to Dupont Wire
- 6 x Micro USB Cable
- 16 x RJ25 Cable 20 cm
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Beam0824 Structural Parts*2
- 6 x Slide Beam 0824-016
- 16 x Slide Beam 0824-032
- 16 x Slide Beam 0824-048
- 16 x Slide Beam 0824-064
- 16 x Slide Beam 0824-080
- 16 x Slide Beam 0824-096
- 16 x Slide Beam 0824-112
- 8 x Slide Beam 0824-128
- 8 x Slide Beam 0824-144
- 8 x Slide Beam 0824-160
- 8 x Slide Beam 0824-176
- 8 x Slide Beam 0824-192
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Beam0808 Structural Parts
- 16 x Beam 0808-024
- 16 x Beam 0808-40A
- 16 x Beam 0808-40B
- 16 x Beam 0808-056
- 16 x Beam 0808-072
- 16 x Beam 0808-080
- 16 x Beam 0808-088
- 16 x Beam 0808-104
- 16 x Beam 0808-120
- 16 x Beam 0808-136
- 16 x Beam 0808-152
- 16 x Beam 0808-168
- 16 x Beam 0808-184
- 16 x Beam 0808-312
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Beam0412 Structural Parts
- 16 x Beam 0412-036
- 16 x Beam 0412-044
- 16 x Beam 0412-060
- 16 x Beam 0412-076
- 16 x Beam 0412-092
- 16 x Beam 0412-108
- 16 x Beam 0412-124
- 16 x Beam 0412-140
- 16 x Beam 0412-156
- 16 x Beam 0412-172
- 16 x Beam 0412-188
- 16 x Beam 0412-188-L2-R1
- 16 x Beam 0412-204
- 16 x Beam 0412-220
- 16 x Beam 0412-220-L5
- 16 x Beam 0412-236
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Square Beam Structural Parts
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-016
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-032
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-040
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-056
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-072
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-088
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-104
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-120
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-136
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-152
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-168
- 16 x Square Beam 0808-184
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Connecting Fittings
- 24 x Bracket 3*3
- 16 x Bracket 3*6
- 16 x Plate 3*6
- 16 x Plate 7*9-B
- 16 x Plate l1
- 16 x Plate O1
- 16 x Plate A
- 16 x Triangle Plate 6*8
- 16 x Plate 45°
- 16 x Bracket L1
- 16 x Bracket U1
- 16 x Bracket U-B
- 8 x Disc D72
- 8 x Bracket P1
- 8 x Bracket P3
- 48 x Cuttable Linkage
- 24 x Cuttable Linkage 3 Hole
- 8 x Stiffener 1616-008-M4
- 8 x Plate 0324-040
- 8 x Plate 0324-056
- 16 x Plate 0324-072
- 16 x Plate 0324-088
- 16 x Plate 0324-184
- 24 x Plate 3*5*120
- 24 x Bracket 3*3*120
- 8 x Bracket U-C
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Hardwares and Tools 1
- 200 x Socket Cap Screw M4*8-Button Head
- 50 x Socket Cap Screw M4*40-Button Head
- 50 x Socket Cap Screw M4*35-Button Head
- 50 x Socket Cap Screw M4*30-Button Head
- 50 x Socket Cap Screw M4*22-Button Head
- 100 x Socket Cap Screw M4*16-Button Head
- 200 x Socket Cap Screw M4*14-Button Head
- 30 x Cross Recess Screw M3*8-Countersunk Head
- 50 x Plastic Spacer 4*8*1
- 50 x Plastic Spacer 4*7*3
- 100 x Plastic Spacer 4*7*2
- 20 x Plastic Spacer 4*7*10
- 60 x Plastic Rivet R4120 (White)
- 60 x Plastic Rivet R4100 (White)
- 60 x Plastic Rivet R4060 (Black)
- 40 x Tapping Screw with Washer M2.2*9.5-Round Head
- 10 x Nylon Stud M4*30
- 5 x Velcro sticker pad
- 20 x Nylon Cable Ties1.9*100
- 10 x Hex Nut M8
- 200 x Hex Nut M4
- 100 x Hex Nut M3
- 100 x Hex Lock Nut M4
- 50 x Cross Recess Screw M3*25-Button Head
- 50 x Cross Recess Screw M3*16-Button Head
- 2 x Cross & 2.5 mm HEX Screwdriver V2.0
- 20 x Brass Stud M4*8+6
- 12 x Brass Stud M4*32
- 20 x Brass Stud M4*16
- 3 x Wrench M5+M7
- 4 x HEX Allen Key 1.5 mm
- 4 x HEX Allen Key 2.5 mm
- 50 x Headless Screw M3*5
- 1 x 2 Inch G-clamp
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Basic Drive Parts 1
- 8 x Timing Belt 140T (112MXL）
- 8 x Timing Belt 300T (240MXL）
- 6 x Timing Belt-Open end (5 m)
- 8 x Belt Connector-B
- 8 x Belt Connector
- 8 x Timing Pulley Slice 90T-B
- 8 x Timing Pulley Slice 62T-B
- 8 x Plastic Timing Pulley 18T
- 4 x Timing Pulley 90T
- 4 x Timing Pulley 62T
- 4 x Fully Threaded Rod M4*192
- 4 x Fully Threaded Rod M4*288
- 4 x Fully Threaded Rod M4*248
- 8 x Thread Drive Beam M4*40
- 8 x Sliding Block A1
- 32 x Aluminum Sleeve 4*6*4
- 32 x Aluminum Sleeve 4*6*6
- 32 x Roller (With Bearing）
- 16 x Nylon Wheel (No Bearing）
- 8 x V-slot Bearing 4*136
- 4 x Slider 256
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Basic Drive Parts 2
- 4 x Gear 16T
- 4 x Gear 48T
- 4 x Gear 80T
- 16 x Double gear Rack
- 16 x Plastic Gear 8T
- 16 x Plastic Gear 56T
- 32 x Plastic Gear 72T
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Shaft Type Drive Parts
- 20 x D Shaft 4*56
- 8 x D Shaft 4*128
- 12 x D Shaft 4*160
- 8 x Shaft 8*96-H
- 8 x Shaft 8*128-H
- 8 x Shaft 8*312-H
- 24 x Shaft 4*88
- 8 x Shaft 4*240
- 8 x Shaft 4*288
- 8 x Linear Box Slider D8
- 100 x Flange Bearing 4*8*3
- 20 x Bearing 4*8*3
- 20 x Bearing 8*16*5
- 16 x Threaded shaft 4*39
- 80 x Shaft Collar 4 mm
- 40 x Shaft Collar 8 mm
- 8 x Universal Joint 4*4
- 20 x Bearing F688ZZ
- 30 x Shaft Connector 4 mm
- 16 x Flexible Coupling 4*4
- 8 x Shaft Clamping Hub 8 mm
- 16 x 8 mm Bearing Bracket A
- 30 x Shaft Connector 4 mm V3.0
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Motion Parts 1
- 16 x Plastic Timing Pulley 62T
- 16 x Plastic Timing Pulley 90T
- 8 x Plastic Timing Pulley 62T For Motor
- 16 x Plastic Timing Pulley 90T For Motor
- 16 x Tyre 68.5 x 22 mm
- 8 x Slick Tire
- 8 x Mini Caster Wheel
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Motion Parts 2
- 200 x Track
- 200 x Track Axle
- 4 x 58 mm Omni Wheel Coupling Pack
- 4 x 1 inch Nylon Pulley
- 8 x 58 mm Omni Wheel
- MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Servos
- 8 x 9 g Micro Servo Robot Pack
- 8 x 9 g Micro Servo Robot Pack
- 8 x Smart Servo MS-12A
- 8 x Rudder Bracket
- 8 x Terminal Wire 20 cm
- 8 x Terminal Wire 60 cm
- 48 x Mounting Bracket
- 8 x Virtual Axis
- 4 x MEDS150 Servo Motor
- 8 x Color Number Sticker
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Motor Modules 1
- 8 x Geared Motor DC6 V / 312 RPM
- 4 x Me 130 Motor Pack-5 V / 10000 RPM
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Motor Modules 2
- 4 x DC Motor-37 12 V / 50 RPM
- 4 x DC Motor-37 12 V / 200 RPM
- 4 x DC Motor-25 9 V / 185 RPM
- 4 x Optical Encoder Motor-25 9 V / 185 RPM
MakerSpace Kits 2.0-Motor Modules 3
- 16 x DC Motor-25 Bracket
- 16 x DC Motor-37 Bracket
- 8 x Dual Motor Driver
- 32 x PH2.0 Motor Cable
- 8 x 180 Optical Encoder Motor
- 8 x Dual Motor Driver
- 4 x Encoder Motor Driver
- 8 x High-Power Encoder / DC Motor Driver
- 8 x 2. 54 mm 6P Encoder Motor Cable
- 8 x MegaPi Pro Encoder / DC Motor Driver
- 8 x 25 Encoder Motor Cable
mBot Li-polymer Battery*4
- 4 x Lithium Battery
- 4 x Lithium Battery Case
18650 Lithium Battery Pack*4
- 4 x 18650 Lithium Battery Pack
Gratnells Shallow Tray, CyanBlue (Pack of 4)*2
- 8 x Gratnells Shallow Tray, CyanBlue
Lid for Standard Trays, Translucent (Pack of 4)*2
- 8 x Lid for Standard Trays, Translucent
Gratnells Tray Runners with Clips for Trays (Pack of 6 pairs)*6
- 36 x Tray clip
- 36 x Runner
1. Who are ROBOCUBE?
We at ROBOCUBE are a small privately owned company passionate about technology and offering your children the best educational toys to prepare them for life and the job place of the future, while offering great entertainment value and making playtime fun. Our toys promote creativity, help build problem solving ability and spark lifelong curiosity towards science and technology.
2. What kind of STEM kits and robots can I buy on your site?
All of the toys that are sold on our site are educational toys and are meant to support STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Education. As students learn more about coding they understand more about the basics of the natural, social and cultural environment around them. We offer a wide range of products for both the home and for schools as well.
3. What Coding Language do Robots Use?
Our wide range of robots can be programmed with easy drag-and-drop blocks or text-based code, but our programmable robots can also introduce kids to a variety of coding languages including C, C++, Python, Ruby, and OVAL, among others.
With Sphero, Wonder Workshop, Ohbot, Ozobot and other brand apps, kids can code in three different ways:
Draw Programming: This simpler method of programming is intended for younger kids and is simply named "Draw". Users draw lines to program their robot and can modify the speed and color.
Block Programming: Intermediate coders can utilize the familiar block-based drag-and-drop interface. Pre-programmed blocks allow for a wide variety of actions and variables.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to the Robocube team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How is 1:1 Coding and Dash’s Neighbourhood adding value?
Coding literacy is one of those essential skills that is becoming more and more necessary in today’s fast paced world. This has become even more so with the increase in distance learning due to the global pandemic and measures around it. With Dash’s Neighbourhood students can learn to program their favourite robot online in a 3D environment using the simple Blockly drag-and-drop programming language and practice with the simulator at home. Teachers have a Class Connect dashboard for added ease and confidence. This way kids can still enjoy group activities with the real robot in the classroom while at the same time having the option to iterate, test and debug on their own with the Blockly app.
5. What Programmable Robots ROBOCUBE offers?
Our robots are app-enabled robots that you control with your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Using apps, you can play, customize, or create your own programs or games. You can also program your robots to add new abilities and expand its capabilities.
Sphero’s newest programmable robot, RVR, is an all-terrain robot designed for advanced users. Code with it, build on it, and hack the robot of your dreams — then take it anywhere.
Ohbot Robotic AI Head 'sense' spoken words and recognise faces and movements.
Clicbot listen, they think, and even react. ClicBot's personality is contagious, and the playful design makes them even more lovable with 1000+ different robots you can build with one kit.
And many more..
6. What can Robots Do?
7. What types of payments do you accept?
We accept a wide variety of payments, including, credit or debit cards, bank transfer, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Shop Pay by Shopify. In case none of these methods work with you (which can happen for some of our customers who are schools or educational institutions) we also accept payment by cheques. You must be 18 or over to make a payment on the robocube.co.uk site.
8. How can I obtain a quote?
You can obtain a custom quote for yourself, right from our online store! Step 1: Go to www.robocube.co.uk, and place all the items you want in your shopping cart. Step 2: Open your cart and click "Pay with PO" right below "Checkout". Step 3: Fill out the requested information, and you'll be able to download a PDF of your quote.
9. Do you offer educational discounts?
We currently do not offer discounts for schools, but you can find a number of product bundles in our online store. These bundled solutions of robots, accessories, and curricular resources specifically for educational settings to provide you with the best prices we can. Additionally, we run frequent sales. Keep an eye on www.robocube.co.uk!
10. How much will the delivery cost?
We offer three types of delivery - standard, next day and international. Our Next Day delivery option is FREE on all UK online orders over £50. We also do international deliveries worldwide, but we advise you to get in touch with us either via email or via the live chat, or phone us on +44(0)1865477802 for a quote and to arrange the best deal for your shipping to your location.
11. I’m not sure if I’ll be home when my package gets delivered, what are my options?
Our courier will leave a card if you are not home when they attempt to deliver for the first time. Your options are to get the package left with a neighbour, somewhere safe on your property or to get it re-delivered (no more than 3 times). However, for certain items, the courier will require signature.
12. I want to change the delivery address, how can I do that?
You need to select your delivery address when you place your order, however you can change it if the order hasn’t been processed and shipped yet. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can contact the courier company and arrange that. Once your order has been shipped, no changes can be made. Also note that we don’t deliver to PO boxes. However, we do deliver to relocation, hotels, storage and freight forwarding companies as long as you have given your permission to them to accept delivery on your behalf.
13. Can I return the product if I’m not happy with my purchase?
Yes, you can return any item you have purchase within 30 days of provided that the packaging is intact, you provide a valid proof of purchase, we cover the postal costs.
14. What are my rights if the product I have purchased is damaged or faulty?
All our products are covered by a one year warranty, however if your item is damaged on delivery or proves to have a fault we will accept a return. You will need to provide a proof of purchase and the item will be tested once it’s returned to us before we accept it for refund or replacement.
15. When am I entitled for a refund or replacement?
We advise that you let us know about fault or damage as soon as possible. If you notice that the package is visibly damaged on delivery please do not accept delivery and return it immediately.
If however, you discover the fault after assembly we ask you to send a picture or a video of the problem as sometimes the malfunction might be due to an assembly mistake. If however there is damage or a broken part we will always endeavour to replace free of charge (including postal charges). If you prefer to have a refund it’ll be issued as soon as we have received and tested the faulty or damaged item. It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
16. Ordering backordered items
17. I have a query that I cannot find the answer to, what’s the best way to contact you?
You can contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Live chat within UK Office hours Monday to Friday
- Phone: +44(0)1865477802
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Order enquiries, purchase orders - email@example.com
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!
Program your Path to Success with ROBOCUBE!
Have any questions about robots or STEM kits? Talk to a human and get the answers you're looking for.
Here, you’ll learn more about Sphero, littleBits, Clicbot, Ohbot, Ozobot, Robo Wunderkind, Wonder Workshop, Shape Robotics and the resources available to you as you begin your journey!