Program your Ohbot to react to the outside world with our sensor pack.
Please note that this sensor pack is only supported in the Ohbot Windows App and Python. Support in Scratch is in progress.
- Light sensor
- Touch sensor (with fixing pack to attach to Ohbot's nose)
- Tilt sensor
- Cables to connect to OhBrain board
- Instructions on set up
When used with the Ohbot Windows software the sensor values can be used directly with dedicated blocks:
- Light level - provides a value between 0 and 10 dependent on light level
- Touch - provides a value of true if touched and false if not touched
- Tilt - provides a value of true if tilted and false if not tilted
When used with the Ohbot Python library the sensor values can be read as values between 0 and 10.