Sphero littleBits At-Home Learning Starter Kit
The littleBits At-Home Learning Starter Kit provides an easy-to-follow, flexible, and powerful solution for reinforcing STEAM learning at home.This kit is ideal for educators to send home for individualized learning and can be easily facilitated and guided by parents.
Our goal is to give you the tools and support you need to empower learners in any environment to create, experiment, and become critical problem solvers through play-based learning and project-based lessons.
Endless opportunities for invention
Use this circuit kit to confidently engage kids at home with five independent or parent-guided STEAM-based inventions.
- Open-and-go introductory circuit kit to learn electronics
- Screenless learning experience; no device or coding experience required
- Access additional activities, curriculum guides, resources, and more in littleBits Classroom
- Engage individual learners with their own starter kit and turn their ideas into a reality with 5 bits and 12 accessories
- Recommended for ages 8+
Invent a Creature
The perfect start to hands-on STEAM learning
The littleBits At-Home Learning Starter Kit helps learners develop critical STEM skills through lessons that apply fundamental concepts such as circuitry, engineering, physics, art, and design thinking.
This electronics kit includes a carefully curated sample of 5 Bits, stickers,12 accessories, paper templates, getting started guides, and educational lessons aligned with Common Core and NGSS standards. Use them with customized educational support material on littleBits Classroom to discover the “aha” littleBits moment that everyone raves about.
Cleaning & Disinfecting Sphero Products
For littleBits, make sure they are disconnected from the power source and wipe down with a disinfecting wipe, allow to dry and store back in their cases. We don’t recommend a spray for littleBits as too much liquid could get into the tiny openings/connections.
Check out our step-by-step guide for how to clean and properly disinfect Sphero robots and littleBits when learning from home.
What’s in the At-home Learning Starter Kit circuit kit for kids?
- 1 power snap circuit Bit
- 1 wire snap circuit Bit
- 1 button snap circuit Bit
- 1 slide dimmer snap circuit Bit
- 1 servo (cross axle) snap circuit Bit
When can I expect my delivery?
- Order by 11:00 a.m. for same day dispatch
- Standard Deliveries to mainland UK normally arrive in 2-4 business days
- Premium Deliveries arrive next business day
- Business days are Monday to Friday and exclude Bank Holidays
- Large orders or school bundles might take an extra 2-3 days
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
on all orders under £100
|Standard up to 4 days service (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
DPD Next Day
Free on all orders over £100 or £5.99 on all orders under £100
DPD fully trackable next day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
We provide our customers with a one-hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait all day.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 30 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Live chat opening times:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - email@example.com
Order enquiries, purchase orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!