Sphero Mini Soccer Description
The Sphero Mini Soccer packs a ton of fun into a tiny programmable robotic soccer ball the size of a ping pong ball. Equipped with a gyroscope, accelerometer, and colorful LED lights, this educational robot is more than a mini robot toy. Sphero Mini Soccer allows you to drive several ways using the Sphero Play app and get your kicks with the soccer-themed Kick drive feature.
Sphero Mini Soccer video
- LED lights glow in tons of colors
- Contains gyroscope, motor encoders, and accelerometer sensors
- Interchangeable shells allow customization with several color options available
- Connect to Sphero Play app and Sphero Edu app to play STEM games and learn to code
- Compatible with Sphero Edu app for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire OS, macOS, Windows, & Chrome OS
- Compatible with Sphero Play app for iOS, Android, & Amazon Fire OS
- Compatible with Swift Playgrounds for iOS
SCORE BIG WITH A LITTLE ROBOT
DRIVE & KICK MODE
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.Change Your Mind. Change Your Shell.
Colorful, interchangeable shells are available, so you can easily switch one out to suit your mood.
Sphero provides a STEAM-based tool set unbounded in its potential. Sphero uses programmable robots and STEM kits to foster students’ creativity through discovery and play while laying the foundation for computer science and other STEM fundamentals. Our program goes #BeyondCode with collaborative play-based activities, nurturing students’ imagination unmatched by other STEM education programs. Cross-platform apps are approachable for all skill levels so you can foster learning and creativity in any grade.