Sphero RVR Multi-Pack Description
The RVR+ Multi-Pack brings Sphero’s revolutionary take on the programmable robot to the entire class with 6 RVR+ robots and RVR+ Educator Guide.
Work in groups to build mobile projects, compete in a hackathon, or deploy RVRs IR capabilities and experiment with bot-to-bot communication, robot follow, and robot evades. Our most capable and versatile robot ever, RVR's programmable tread chassis is an expandable platform that can be transformed into almost any kind of robot by students of all ages and programming backgrounds.
- ENGAGE THE ENTIRE CLASS - Engage up to 18 students with 6 RVR+ robots and accessories. Supplement the Multi-Pack with individual RVR+ robots to accommodate more students.
TEACH WITH CONFIDENCE - The RVR+ Educator Guide contains tips for successful rollout of RVR+ in your classroom as well as activities.
ENDLESS CLASSROOM POSSIBILITIES - The free Sphero Edu app contains hundreds of lessons to teach coding and computer science with RVR+, and advanced programmers can level up with the Public Sphero SDK and connect third-party hardware capabilities with Python.
- EXPANDABLE PLATFORM - RVR+ features a 4-pin UART and an onboard power source, allowing students to connect and run third-party hardware like a Raspberry Pi, BBC micro:bit, or Sphero's very own littleBits. RVR+ allows your inventions and mobile projects to go even further with an advanced color sensor and an enhanced gearbox giving more torque and providing the flexibility to program RVR+ to do whatever you can imagine.
The Sphero RVR+ Multi-Pack is the perfect way to expand your STEAM curriculum.
- Includes 6 RVRs and Batteries
- 6 Roll Cages and Mounting Plates
- 6 Sets of Color Cards
- Compatible with Sphero Edu app for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire OS, macOS, Windows, & Chrome OS
- Compatible with Sphero Public SDK
Sphero RVR is the mobile blank canvas that grows with your students, and now it comes in a convenient, classroom-ready bundle. Introducing the RVR Multi-Pack. The Sphero RVR Multi-Pack includes 6 expandable, programmable RVRs so your students can start coding, building, and experimenting right away with our most versatile robot ever.
Do More with More
- Achieve the ideal student-to-robot ratio
- Explore bot-to-bot communication with RVR’s built-in IR sensor
- Set up stations for different projects
- Design and compete in a Hackathon
- Tailor projects around different skill levels
- Create team challenges
Level up with RVR Multi-Pack
Good for Beginners
A Medium for Makers
Highly Expandable for Hackers
What will your students build?
Tough and Tenacious
A powerful motor, all-terrain treads, and plenty of torque give you the freedom to drive RVR just about anywhere. RVR also features a precise, professional-level control system that won’t be deterred by obstacles or uneven surfaces.
Packed with Sensors
Expand the Possibilities
Sphero RVR is an expandable and programmable mobile platform that seamlessly integrates into your STEAM curriculum. RVR’s 4-pin UART expansion port is designed to work with most third-party hardware, like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, micro:bit, and the newest member of the Sphero family, littleBits. Explore our all-new, RVR-specific activities in the Sphero Edu app. Try them out, create your own and then share them with other educators.
What's in the box?
- 6 RVRs
- 6 Batteries
- 6 Roll Cages
- 6 Mounting Plates
- 6 USBs
- 6 Sets of color cards
- 6 Keys (Unlocks RVR battery compartment)
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Getting Started Card
Watch a Video of Sphero RVR Multi-Pack
This table shows the different options you can choose. And below it, there are a few useful things to bear in mind.
When it arrives
|Standard UK Delivery||
£2.95 or FREE on orders over £25
|2-3 business days (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.||11:00 a.m.|
UK Premium Next Working Day Delivery
£5.99 or FREE on orders over £50
Next business day delivery (except bank holidays and weekends) between 8am - 8pm.
£12.99 - £99.99
Please email us and we will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
If you're out when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card to let you know
If no one answers the door when our courier attempts delivery they'll leave a card letting you know they've been and which of the following actions they've taken
- Attempt re-delivery (Delivery will be attempted 3 times in total)
- Leaving your order with a neighbour
- Leaving your order somewhere safe on your property
Please note certain items will require a signature as proof of delivery.
You can ask for your items to be delivered to your work or another address
- Just select the delivery address you want when you place your order
- You'll need to make sure that the address given is able to accept the delivery and has space for the delivery vehicle
- Please note we do not accept deliveries to PO Boxes
- Orders can be delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, Storage and relocation companies who you give permission to take the order on your behalf
- Please note we will not refund you for anything that gets damaged or lost after we have successfully delivered it to your selected delivery address
- We'll need your billing address to process payment
We try our very best to be on time – but don't always manage it
We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. But there are all sorts of unforeseen problems that can prevent that – including breakdowns, extreme weather and illness. We're sorry if we're late.
We can deliver the majority of our products, to most countries around the world.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will find the best and cheapest shipping option for your needs.
We are happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund.
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- It can take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back after we have issued your refund.
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Free delivery included.
Although our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty.
Does your robot toy or STEM kit have a screw loose? Have you lost your building instructions? Do you have questions about a function, app, element or general inquiry?
Have specific needs or questions about how to implement coding robots in your classroom?
Fill out the form or use Live Chat below, and one of Sales Representatives will be in touch!
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Phone us on +44(0)1865477802.
General questions - email@example.com
Order enquiries, purchase orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friendly, non-robotic ROBOCUBE customer service staff is happy to help!